Running with Horses
Event Registration (To Be Confirmed)
Overview of the conference
Dates: 23 – 25 July 2019.
Venue: Choose Life Church in Pretoria, South Africa
The Running with Horses conference will be held 23 – 25 July 2019 at Choose Life Church in Pretoria, South Africa.
Our international speaker line-up will be made available soon.
The conference will start each morning at 09h00 and end with a celebration each night from 19h00 – 21h00. Lunch and dinner are included in the conference’s cost and will be served at the conference venue.
There will be break-out sessions, each afternoon. The first two days we will break-out into 14 world regions, to allow you to connect with people from those regions.
During the last afternoon, we will have three break-out sessions:
- Local churches and missions
- Business and missions
- The Next Generation and missions.
The five main focuses of Running with Horses
Possibly the most important objective, is to determine how we can keep up with all that the Lord is doing in gathering the enormous End Time Harvest.
- We will share with you how the Kingdom is expanding around the world. Leaders from around the world will tell their stories and give personal testimonies of God’s incredible work in their nations and spheres of influence.
- While they often seem to be in the midst of chaos, many nations of the world are experiencing an incredible time of harvest.
- In many countries, the momentum of gathering the harvest is growing by the day, forcing us to ask the question, what do we need to do to keep up with what God is doing on a global scale.
We will also focus on the remaining task of reaching the Unreached/Least Reached people groups of the world and will give the most up to date information in this regard to those attending.
Mobilizing Local Churches to the task of world evangelization.
- We are planning to have 300 South African Local Church pastors and many from other parts of the world join the conference. This will be a place to meet like-minded leaders from various parts of the world.
We will celebrate the 30 years since Lydia and I started the World Mission Centre in Pretoria, South Africa.
- We hope to be joined by many of our partners and regional leaders who work with us in over 80 nations of the world.
To intentionally focus our efforts on releasing the next generation to the purposes of God in gathering in the harvest!